Sunday 22 July 2007

Inaugaration

Okay, i know i have been blogging before. And those didnt turn out well. But thanks to Steph-tehe, i am now blogging here. Just for references, my two previous blogs are:

MSN SPACE (LOADS of pictures..)

and

FRIENDSTER BLOG (LOADS of reading)

feel free to look at those for all the posts i have put up before.. i will post a few pictures in this one..but a majority of them will still go up on my MSN SPACE...its really convenient..
Hope to get more hits this time, i do this for the pleasure of others to read as well as for myself to vent when i have to...So any support would be appreciated! Leave comments and suggestions!

Ciao for now

2 comments:

STEPHANIE LOK said...

WOohoo! Glad i inspired u to start blogging again! =D I'm gonna add ur link to my blog!

NaRcosiStic said...

hahaha..but u are not steph-tehe...ur stephanie :P