Monday 21 July 2008

Homeward Bound Adventures & COUNTDOWN TO BEIJING

Hey folks! So quick update- after the last term in Brig, i headed to the UK (Bristol and Exeter) to meet up with a good friend, Griffin...Had a great time just chillin in Britain..i then flew to Berlin where m Chef de Service and SMDU president hosted and showed me around (Thanks C-Bass and Nadin)..My last night in Berlin was an unforgettable one. Partying in a VERY chic club (Cookies? and the sausage man- remember that C-bass?ahaha). the night started around 23pm and lasted till about 0330am when we grabbed kebabs before headin to the airport for my flight to Milan at 0600am..In Milan i met up with Mia (Thank goodness Veronica introduced me to her- i had a great guide and window shopping companion) for a couple of hours before catching my flight to Dubai (transitting in Sri Lanka too) onward to Singapore. As always, its always great to be with my relatives in Singapore, and this time, with Danielle ad Andreas Bergfeld (who promised to visit me in Sabah in Sept!).

Then back to KK..well, for 18 nights straight, Mich and I with several special appearances by Steph, Raph, Kat, Shirley, Keat/Keith and the occasional tourist, went partying! and on the 19th day i rested with a movie and was back to going out! haha.. The usual hunting/haunting spots: BLUE NOTE! BED, the Shamrock, BB cafe, Starbucks Waterfront, Rumba and @mosphere (for my B'day eve! -again..) and a one time trip to Nexus Karambunai's Sunset bar..



Anyhow, things are going great..for those of you who especially know me well, the breaking of news went really well!

I leave for Beijing this Friday and yes, am getting really excited! Do come back and check out my blog as i post updates on the adventures that happen in the House of Switzerland. Alternatively, check out the following links:


and to my fellow HoS mates, I am SOOOO looking forward to starting in Beijing (and yes, with the girl i married 6 or 7 times- Inside joke!)

So, be sure to check for updates! Ciao!


Andreas and I at Clark Quay

Mia and I at Duomo Metro

Berlin Hauptbahnhof

Nadin looking lost as always :P


Cbass and the famous Berliner Kindl- they made me more of a lobster

the Duomo

Heel Spinning on the Bulls Balls is supposed to be good luck

Will miss u :(
Griffin

Exeter Station- UK stations are not as nice as the Swiss ones :P


My Berlin Tour Guides and hosts...Not forgettig Ampalman

The tower-that-is-not-as-tall-as-the-ones-in-Malaysia-but-it-strangely-looks-like-the-tower-in-Shanghai-but-again-whatever

4 comments:

Michele Yong said...

fun fun fun kl kl kl

kczenitsuj said...

Yoyoyo.. I hope the KAT mentioned ain't the KAT I know.. Lol, hope you did not take her to illegal places to partay.!!

Have fun in Beijing! Let me know how it goes. Lose more weight (I think) and take more photos!

Ps: I changed my url back to kczenitsuj again. Hahaha.. Can imagine you saying.. So MA FAN one oh you. Lol

See ya soon (I think)
kczenitsuj

Anonymous said...

Great trip and nice photos! It is a busy and exciting summer for Beijing this year. Be aware there are also more strict security check and transportation controls for the Olympics.

If you want to find Beijing tour guides for accompany, check out here-
http://ourexplorer.com/Templates/Listing.aspx?type=tourguide&Country=China&Region=Beijing&City=Beijing

Have a nice trip! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить фильмы
для сайта narcosistic.blogspot.com