Monday 14 January 2008

New Years Till Now..FORGET the passport incident..PLEASE!

Okay..so from the last time, here is an update of other things i did back home..

Basically going out almost every night with Michele, Steph Lok and Kat (later on- her Boyfriend Andrew- but just for a day)..and on two nights, met some Swedes..things happen... *SLURP SLURP SQUISH SQUISH* to a particular someone..

Went to visit my old high school..VERY few teachers recognized me, i went with an old school friend (Wong- also one of my best friends) and they recognized him more :S Also had LOTS OF ADVICE from teachers that, lets just say, cared too much for me...hahaha

Spent time at the beach..on New Years Day, went sailing with Dad in the Ships Bell regatta, and won third place :D

Had 2 Lok Yuk Reuinions (my former high school)...once with a poor turn out, the second, MUCH better..


Went to Pulau Tiga (its an Island to you foreigners) with my family..Had a really good mud bath, it was gross but fun- i could not sink! Also went snorkling and attempted to get a tan (but didnt seem to work)...

Went to Singapore before i left for Europe..did some last minute shopping...Spent time with my Aunty Judy (who is a year younger i must say)...

Pictures are here! Thats all for now!

Some statue thingy from the Survivor show on Pulau Tiga

Pulau Tiga


Wind in Dana's (my sister) hair

Kuala Penyu, where we took the boat to Pulau Tiga


The Yacht Club at the beach :D




Steph at that place outside Cocoon


High school canteen

My Aunt Judy

The very impressive Terminal 3 at Changi International Airport

Terminal 3 again..


Yacht Club :D
Lok Yuk Gathering

Mich and errr...Mikhail i think..


Steph and the guy whose name we never got..

Randomness

Back in COLD, Snowy, Boring, Wet (MOIST) but fun-because-i-get-to-see-my-friends-again Switzerland....

1 comment:

Michele Yong said...

wow steph gets a feature! lol