Thursday 24 January 2008

Term Break woes (again)

Term break isnt far away, and I need to travel somewhere new. SO! here are my options:




SWITZERLAND-PRAGUE-VIENNA-INSSBRUCK-SWITZERLAND

So this is self explainatory...The plan is to grab EasyJet to Prague, a train ride to Vienna and Inssbruck. And of course back to Switzerland.
And if Berlin is not too far away, why not stop by to say hi to Sebastian :D





SWITZERLAND-DUBLIN- XxXxX - SWITZERLAND

This itinerary is to go to Dublin (and maybe say hi to Stephen and Griffin) with either Easyjet or some other flight, and stop by either London or Amsterdam for a night or two before returning to Switzerland.





Of course, if you are interested to partake in such a journey with me, let me know!
So guys (and gals) please, leave a comment or advice on what I should do!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well...... I would suggest you to go to Austria during Summer time.. Vienna looks kinda "dark" and "sad" during this time of the year without any snow...and please, don't go to see Tokio Hotel.. are you crazy??? :D

take care...*kiss*

NaRcosiStic said...

hahhaha! Thanks Nadine!