Wednesday 20 February 2008

Is Laughter REALLY the Best Medicine?

Many people have responded well to my MSN request : "please recommend a good comedian on youtube".
Just to clear the air, I am NOT depressed or moody. I just am in the mood to explore the world of good stand up comedy. The saying goes that (as the title suggests) laughter is the best medicine, but is it? Here is a little road of laughs for you. Watch the videos I have attached, and vote on the right hand corner of this screen. Tell me if it lifted your mood, and of course, which comedian did you like the most. Cheers and enjoy!




Ed Byrne (Nominated by Ida & Hannah)




Pablo Francisco (Nominated by Vincent)



Russell Peters (Nominated by Many!)



Pete Firman (Nominated by Me)



Pam Ann (Nominated by Mike)



Frankie Boyle (Nominated by Me)



Russell Howards (Nominated by Ross, myself)



Papa CJ (Nominated by Me) = I cant stand his accent tho..



For my fellow Malaysians/Singaporeans, PHUA CHU KANG!



Some Funny Malaysian Advert. (You cant Vote for this)

PS. If you have a COMEDIAN you would like to Nominate, leave a comment!

1 comment:

STEPHANIE LOK said...

OoOO Russell Peters is coming to melbourne! Tickets are expensive though X(